Friday, February 24, 2006

I just can't get it right...

I've been doing this blogging business for less than a year and I still have trouble figuring out how to do it consistently and effectively. Sometimes I want to write things that my friends will read and laugh at, other times I just want to write to get something off of my chest, even if it doesn't make any sense to anyone but me.

I'm just wondering, do you blog for the benefit of your readers, or do you blog for your own satisfaction??

6 comments:

Lorna said...

Oh Tanda, it's much more satisfying to write enigmatically for yourself....just don't get a counter

Altered Memories said...

Maybe that's my problem...

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's hard to vote here; I write for myself, but like to make sure others enjoy it.

Altered Memories said...

I can understand that, JLP. Maybe I'm in that boat also.

jac said...

I frankly do it 50/50.

It is true that I write my mind there.

Unlike many believe, I believe that I have an equal responsability to my reader too, who comes and read my blog at her/his time...or else I could very well write my rantings in a small diary and be as private as in a shell.

Altered Memories said...

I like your ability to be open and frank, Jac. It makes the reader feel respected because they aren't getting fed with a satin spoon.