Friday, December 16, 2005

All I want for Christmas...


I wondered if anyone would like to share their favorite Christmas memories. Perhaps family traditions that you really enjoyed and maybe still do...

Christmas is getting so close and this is the time of the year when I play Christmas music (Nat King Cole, Doris Day, The Chipmunks...yeah, I said it, Bing Crosby, etc.), I prepare the holiday stockings, and protect the Christmas tree from vandalism.

As it stands, our tree is naked from the waste down. All of the ornaments are on the top side so that our youngest (3 and 1) don't take turns pulling them down and hurling them across the room.

A problem in the storage room this year, courtesy Hurrican Katrina) caused mildew to grow on our stockings, so this year I plan on making them by hand. One for each member of the family. Should be fun!

So, how about it? What are your favorite Christmas memories?

No comments: