Thursday, December 22, 2005

New template

I'm addicted.

It's embarassing. But I think you all should know.

I think about it all day and night. It's the only thing I want to do. I'm pathetic. I should go to rehab. But it makes me feel so...sigh...good!!

I'm addicted to manipulating blog templates.

There!! I said it. I feel so much better. I created my first template here. It's our oldest son's blog. Yep, he's bloggin' to. And here is Joe's new template. I'm currently working on my new template which will be so much different than this one and I'm really looking forward to finishing it. Keep checking back. It'll be up soon...

Anyway, I hope you won't think any less of me, being an addict and all. ;0)

Hey, here's a challenge for you guys: Name all of Santa's reindeer. When you click on the comment link, you'll have to refrain from peeking at everyone else's answers! Are you up to it?

No comments: