Saturday, March 11, 2006

Blogroll.

Okay, I tried it. But I hate it. My blogger friends have become just names on a list to the very bored people who happen to find my blog. I don't like that. So I'm bringing the rotating gallery back.

I've always been the type of person who keeps only a few close friends so some blogs that I have on my blogroll will not be included in my gallery. Rest assured that if you were in the last gallery I had up, you'll be on the new one, though.

Happy blogging!

Update! Gallery script is a biotch. Going with the clickable images. It fits better and I won't have to spend the next 4 days trying to figure out how to make the gallery script behave. :0)

Oh, and Erin, do you have a pic that I can put up?

6 comments:

Erin said...

I liked your rotating gallery. It was very original!

Joe said...

I argee with Erin. Your rotating gallery was great! Bring it back Tan!!!

Lorna said...

Just catching up---love being galleried.

Erin said...

Hmmmm.... I'll have to see about getting you a picture. If nothing else, I'll find a cool little dod-dad for you!

By the way, I've been having problems with posting comments. I have to back up all the way to the main page to comment. Normally, I can just post from the posts page (since I use a feed reader). Just thought you might want to know! :)

November Rain said...

I am as always honored to be listed :)

Altered Memories said...

Thanks all for letting me know about all the little bugs. I designed and coded the template myself so I was expecting a problem here a there. I'll try to get it all taken care of.

And thank you all for allowing me the honor of sharing your blogs with all of my other blogger friends.