Friday, October 07, 2005

My Birthday

Today is my birthday!

In honor of this day, I submit to you 28 things that I want:

1. World Peace. Heehee.
2. 1979 Mustang, cranberry in color with soft top
3. A bread maker
4. A kiss from my lovely
5. A sewing machine with an autopilot feature
6. A trip to Italy
7. A reliable, reputable babysitter
8. To buy new homes for my parents
9. Oh, and they'll need new cars also
10. A bike
11. Some roller skates (not to be confused with roller blades, which suck entirely)
12. A hair cut that I can look at and be able to say, "Gee, that turned out just the way I like."
13. The complete set of "Anne of Green Gables" videos
14. A phone call from the IRS saying they owe ME money.
15. A winning lottery ticket
16. An interest- free loan to build our new house with
17. The ability to fly
18. New socks
19. To grow sunflowers in my back yard
20. A carpet that is impossible to get dirty or stained
21. Good grades
22. The fairest skin in all the land
23. Great legs
24. Mexican food. MMmmmm...
25. Hugs from my boys
26. This list to end. I'm getting too old for this.
27. Skydiving lessons
28. To live until I die.

:0)


No comments: