Sunday, January 01, 2006

By now you must think me completely loopy to have changed my template (again). The previous template aggrivated me so much that I had to give myself a pep talk before logging on just so I would go to it.

So, I took some extra time, extra care, and actual incentive and created something completely from scratch directly from my heart. This is the result. I'm in love...sigh...


Anywho, Joe had me thinking about New Year's resolutions and, truthfully, I had none. Not one. Am I just lazy? And why do I have to have resolutions anyway?

On the other hand, does it mean that I'm not trying if I don't FIND something that should/could be changed?

I changed my template. Does that count?

I suck.

But what about you? Do you have resolutions?

And, as a side question...I just heard our 3 year old refer to Darth Vader as "Dark Favor". Is there occassion, you think, where you would ask someone for a "dark favor"?

No comments: