Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's All About Time.

My blog has become an extension of me. It's kind of like my diary/personal newspaper/scrapbook. And I don't have to tell you, fellow bloggers, just how theraputic having a blog really is.

I've started yet another semester in community college (this is #12, I think) and I'll by busy with homework, as well as housework, taking care of the boys, spending time with my Lovely (Joe), and keeping up with my blog (not optional). So, I decided to create a themed schedule for my blog. This way, I can keep up and not be stuck with posts that say "I'm too busy to write so I'll just write about how busy I am." Here is the schedule that I've settled with:

Monday-Riddle Day! I post the riddle. You post the answer (don't worry if you suck at riddles. You response is guaranteed to be entertaining either way).

Tuesday-Strange News Day! There is an unlimited supply of strange news online. I'll post my fav's.

Wednesday-Caption Day! Pretty much speaks for itself. Winner will get a writeup on the weekends.

Thursday-Quiz Day! Find out more about you and post your results. You'll probably find out that you're stranger than you thought.

Friday-Game day! I'll post the game. You play and post your score. Lowest score gets made fun of behind their back.

The weekends will be my free writing time. And since today IS Thursday, here is your assignment:

What Kind Of Seducer Are You?


Your Seduction Style: Au Natural



You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it.

That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power!

The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism.



You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world.

Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in.

You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you?



You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways.

Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you.

As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you.



Your turn!

No comments: