Saturday, September 10, 2005

777


November, meet everbody. Everybody, meet November!
I've been tagged and here is my assignment...


7 things I plan to do before I die
  1. Re-marry Joe
  2. Build my own house
  3. Leave the country (for vacation!)
  4. Attend a broadway show
  5. Attend an opera
  6. See my children start their own families
  7. Start my own business
7 things I can do
  1. Photoshop
  2. Handywork around the house
  3. Sing
  4. Write
  5. Sew
  6. Wiggle my ears
  7. Wiggle just my pinky toe

7 things I cannot do
  1. Fix everything
  2. Stop myself from finishing someone else's sentence (bad, bad habit)
  3. Draw anything asymetrical
  4. Stay awake for 24 hours
  5. Remember to send birthday cards
  6. Turn down a banana split
  7. Make a good egg custard pie
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
  1. Good sense of humor
  2. Nice smile
  3. Good hygene
  4. Tall, but not skinny
  5. Kind
  6. Gallant
  7. Fun
7 things I say most often
  1. "Ok"
  2. "Sure"
  3. "What"
  4. "Yes"
  5. "Stop it"
  6. "No problem"
  7. "No, not right now"
7 celebrity crushes
  1. Joe is my only crush. But he is a celebrity to me so he counts :0)
7 people who need to do this
  1. Big Bird
  2. Papa Smurf
  3. SpongeBob
  4. ...and definately Squidward
  5. The Wiggles (all of em)
  6. Barney
  7. My psychiatrist. Just kidding. Maybe.

No comments: